About DWOC Self-Care Program
The Distinguished Women of CanCare (DWOC) Self-Care program offers a unique support system for women who are cancer survivors and at least 30 days out of treatment. DWOC recipients gain access to critical tools and resources to help manage a healthy lifestyle after cancer. We want this experience to be life-changing for DWOC recipients. As such, thoughtful consideration and effort will be put into creating a diverse atmosphere conducive for recipients to successfully learn, share, and connect with other recipients, ultimately gaining lasting friendships and healthy-living applications. View brochure.
DWOC Self-Care Program Benefits
• Self-care book
• Knowledge on holistic healthy living applications for the mind, body and soul
• Tools and resources to help establish a healthy lifestyle to help prevent cancer from recurring
• Connect with other women who are cancer survivors
• Access to renowned nutritionists, fitness instructors, yogis, meditation specialists, massage therapists, micronutrient analysis specialists and more!
DWOC Self-Care Program Eligibility Requirements
• A woman who is a cancer survivor
• 30 days out of treatment
• Ability to commit to the 1-year program
• Attend monthly meetings/engagement sessions in the spring and fall
DWOC Self-Care Program Application Process
Applications must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2017. A selection committee will review applications and select 10 women to be sponsored for the 2018 year. The initial program session will take place in January. Selected recipients must commit to completing the program in its entirety to reap the maximum benefit. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the form below.
To learn more about DWOC Self-Care program please contact Jacquelyn Carrier at firstname.lastname@example.org.