About DWOC Self-Care Program
The Distinguished Women of CanCare (DWOC) Self-Care program offers a unique support system for women who are cancer survivors and at least 30 days out of treatment. DWOC recipients gain access to critical tools and resources to help manage a healthy lifestyle after cancer. We want this experience to be life-changing for DWOC recipients. As such, thoughtful consideration and effort will be put into creating a diverse atmosphere conducive for recipients to successfully learn, share, and connect with other recipients, ultimately gaining lasting friendships and healthy-living applications. View brochure.
DWOC Self-Care Program Benefits
• Self-care book
• Knowledge on holistic healthy living applications for the mind, body and soul
• Tools and resources to help establish a healthy lifestyle to help prevent cancer from recurring
• Connect with other women who are cancer survivors
• Access to renowned nutritionists, fitness instructors, yogis, meditation specialists, massage therapists, micronutrient analysis specialists and more!
DWOC Self-Care Program Eligibility Requirements
• A woman who is a cancer survivor
• 30 days out of treatment
• Ability to commit to the 1-year program
• Attend monthly meetings/engagement sessions in the spring and fall
DWOC Self-Care Program Application Process
Application process is currently closed and will re-open in the fall of 2018.
To learn more about DWOC Self-Care program please contact Jacquelyn Carrier at email@example.com.