About the Distinguished Women of CanCare
One in three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. The Distinguished Women of CanCare (DWOC) is a group of dedicated and compassionate women comprised of professionals, community volunteers and business leaders who seek to support, inspire, and empower women touched by cancer with an ultimate goal to ensure that no woman battles cancer alone. View brochure.
We are currently seeking the first 50 women to join for the 2018 membership year. DWOC will focus their efforts, advocacy, and support on helping women to navigate life after cancer with a strong emphasis on self-care. DWOC will allow CanCare to create a unique support system for women, giving them access to critical tools, resources and companionship to help them manage a healthy lifestyle after cancer.
DWOC Member Benefits
• Supporting women touched by cancer
• Invitations to exclusive events
• Educational and networking opportunities
• Web site acknowledgement and publication listing
• Member-hosted quarterly teas to keep abreast of the impact of their efforts.
• Local gatherings to generate fundraising ideas, celebrate accomplishments and meet women who
are impacted by the support of this group
Launching January 2018. DWOC members make personal gifts of $2,500 or more annually, which can be paid in one lump sum by January 31st or in monthly installments with the last payment due on December 31, 2018. Pledge to join today by filling out the form below. To learn more about DWOC please contact Valerie Garate-Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your pledge!